This process should work for future builds as well as this is a standard process to remove metro apps since Windows 8.
Disclaimer: This should be a relatively simple removal of two Metro apps but I have not fully tested this and it could cause issues within Windows.
- Start an Administrative Powershell window
- Run the command 'Get-AppxPackage | Select Name,PackageFullname' (This will list installed Metro apps displaying the Name and PackageFullname needed to uninstall)
- Locate the two Xbox packages (Microsoft.XboxLIVEGames and Microsoft.XboxApp)
- Copy the 'PackageFullname' from one of these
- Type 'Remove-AppXPackage <PackageFullname>' (replace <PackageFullname> with the text you copied from the list) and hit enter
- Repeat step 4 & 5 for the other Xbox metro app
- Reboot and the Xbox integration will be gone from Full screen games and the Start menu